Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Anna dress take two and some yummy PJ's

I've just finished another Farbenmix "Anna" dress....it took me under an hour including cutting out! Love love love this pattern!! This one is for daughter number two who has olive skin and dark hair so I think the colour and print will really suit her. The fabric must have had a little poly in it though as it was nasty to sew.

I've also added a pic of the first Anna dress modelled by an miss 5. Note the sparkly pink shoes....I wish I could get away with such fun shoes!
Also a pair of snuggly cake print PJ's for the youngest miss. This fabric is a knit from the states and it's waaaaaaay better quality than I've found in any store here.

Everythings been great lately, we're settling back into school and pre-kinder and playgroup and all the other day to day things that make us mums a little loopy! The weather has been glorious, lovely warm afternoons and clear mornings, I know it won't last though so I'm kicking the girls out doors to play all the time! The fruit trees are way too full, the plums, nectarines and apples. We also discovered blackberries ripening along the fence tangled up in the raspberries and apple trees. I'm thinking an apple and blackberry pie might be in order!


2 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous - they are beautiful dresses! Love the snuggly looking pj's :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lucky girls you have to get so many cute 'mummy made' things to wear.

    ReplyDelete